2011年4月18日月曜日

On 23th of February in 2011, on Wednesday,Rescue as soon as they can, as concerning to the New Zealand.

On 23th of February in 2011, on Wednesday,
Rescue as soon as they can, as concerning to the New Zealand.


According to web, it is 12 in Christchurch in the New Zealand today because of rain.
The lowest temperature is 6 there like late autumn in Japan.

Are relief goods sent not only a blanket and a cold weather gear but also self heating like a body warmer stick to the victim waiting rescue?


As concerning to waiting the rescue, I was suspected of falsify my resume and so on before two years and I lost my job because I have been shadowed and question now.
Though I would like complain to the authorities about my innocent and stopping my observation , I cannot tell them because I cannot confirm the observation of teacher’s, a kind of force and so on.
Though I have continued to say SOS, Japanese government do not stop observation by high technology secret communication system.
I am a forgotten man and reclaimed man by the people like Christchurch or Chile because of false information though I can think, speak, work and so on if I am released.
( Correct on 18th of April in 2011, on Monday,).

菰池 環0 コメント

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿